Nostalgia on the fast lane
- Average page views for the past two months: 11,000/month, total of 47,000 (126,000 requests).
- 51% of my readers come from .fi -domain
- The most popular referrer is the pinseri bloglist, with raible designs around half the amount.
- The most popular search words to this site are (in order), put together in phrases: "butt ugly people" and "buttugly pictures of kylie minogue" (Sorry, Kylie)
- And obviously, my most popular page is HowToMinceAHamburger, which has twice the amount of accesses of any other individual page :-).
Draw whatever conclusions you will, but to me it really seems that most people are really only interested in sex (and if Kylie's butt ain't sexy, I don't know what is) and food.
Hooray for the Internet, which allows us to gain these incredible insights into human psyche.
Shall I continue blogging? Of course. This has really taught me so much, and it seems that I am learning at an geometric rate (I might even become self-aware in a while), not to mention all the cool, interesting, wacky, annoying, despicable, wonderful and new people I have met.
Besides, it's a good egobooster and a conversation subject these days :-).
Back to weblog
|"Main_blogentry_020703_6" last changed on 02-Jul-2003 17:14:50 EEST by unknown.|