Glxblt. Can hardly think straight anymore, and I have to actively try and focus my eyes to the screen, or else I can't make out the characters. I've had the most wonderful weekend, during which I have done things I don't want to even talk about, things that I would like to sing about, things that have made me glad, and things that have made me sad. I have found new things, rediscovered some old things, forgotten about some others, been reminded of some things, and reminded others of some others.
Just a few highlights:
- Saturday morning breakfast
- The discovery that yeah, blue can go with red if they are both striking enough and everybody else is wearing a tuxedo =)
- You can't mix Black Cat with 4 other alcohol drinks and expect it to be good
- Riding is good fun, but you need to have narrower boots than hiking boots, and tie down your trouser legs somehow
- You can squeeze four games of Amplitude in the 20 minutes before the bus leaves, if you eat a lighter breakfast =)
- DVD players are really cheap these days
- Taxi trip from the west side of Vantaa to the east side costs 30€ (ouch)
- Corollary, you can actually get a taxi by chasing one down, like a dog.
- Avoiding branches can sometimes be difficult on horseback
- Note to self: don't get daughters, only sons. Much, much cheaper.
- The Two Towers, extended edition is a far better movie than the movie version; the pace is calmer.
- Ground loops can occur within home environment, too.
- My sight has not grown any worse during the past 8 years. Yay!
Back to weblog
|"Main_blogentry_301103_2" last changed on 30-Nov-2003 23:48:33 EET by JanneJalkanen.|