I've got it all
The Human Virus Scanner via Janka:
The virus that have infected you will be show here along with thier cures, if known.
Viruses you suffer from:
- Install the latest version of Microsoft Windows. Learn to love it.
- Stop wearing the stick-on ears.
- Free BSD
- The GPL isn't that bad really. Adopt a penguin at the zoo.
- Eat some real food. Something which you can identify the source of every ingredient, not the point of manufacture.
- Gnome is better than workbench. BEOS is better than Amiga OS. The TV Modulator was a pain in the arse and an EXTERNAL power pack? I ask you. And it didn't have a built in MIDI port like some of its rivals.
- CTRL-Break, and get a real computer. Repeat: "Mode 7 was not a good thing."
- Polygons, all the polygons you can get are not enough.
- Anything this old must be obselete. Go and install a nice modern operating system. I hear MSDOS has come a long way lately.
- Buy a suit. Invest your money. Eat hotdog buns on a friday.
- Try MacOS X. It's based on UNIX, it has a smoother UI than Windows and it doesn't suck. As an extra feature the boxes look nice.
- Escape Meta Alt Control Shift.
- Stop caring!
- Computer Games
- Stop staring at the screen and get some fresh air. You should see a doctor about the RSI in your thumbs.
- Conspiracy Theory
- Face it, the elected government is in control. Actually that's quite scary.
- Consume more stuff! It's easier to buy new stuff than to recycle.
- Use a mouse with more than one button.
Viruses you might suffer from:
- Pokemon (60%)
- Pikachu! Use your hyper-electric-get-a-life move now!
- USA (80%)
- Rule, Britannia! Britannia rule the waves! [repeat]
- Gaming (70%)
- Life is not a game. Roll 3D6. On a 4 or more go out and do something with your life.
- British (60%)
- No need for cure. Benign virus.
- Japan (60%)
- Big is good. Small is bad. Giant robots would not make a good last line of defence for Earth.
- Religion (90%)
- Read "God's Debris" by Scott Adams (yes, the Dilbert guy)
- Brand Names (85%)
- Having a well-known name doesn't make it good.
- X11 (60%)
- I hear Mac OS 10 Aqua is nice at this time of year.
- Hippyism (65%)
- Free love is passe and potentially dangerous, and patchouli smells like cat piss.
Back to weblog
|"Main_blogentry_290905_2" last changed on 29-Sep-2005 17:59:39 EEST by JanneJalkanen.|
CommentsMy take on Human Viruses! No InterWiki reference defined in properties for Wiki called ''!)
My take on Human Viruses!