Blog awards update
Just to fuel the rumour mill, after about 60% of the votes have been tallied:
- A total of 84 people voted (cool!)
- The last vote was cast on 22.2, 22:21, that is, a full one minute before the deadline. Very nice timing :-)
- Some clear trends are already emerging: e.g. the top-3 in the category of "the most humorous weblog" would need a miracle to be dislodged. Ditto with "best looking blog". People seem to have very common tastes in those areas where, well, taste is the only deciding factor.
- However, some rather interesting developments are occurring in the "Best blog" and "Best confessional weblog" -categories... It is very hard to predict the top-5.
- Certain charming women certainly seem to have a very vocal fan base...
- Surprisingly, some of the Pinseri top-20 blogs have been getting none or very, very few votes.
- Certain individuals have been very clearly voting each other - hmmm... interesting.
- A massive 171 blogs have received votes so far
- Though, about 1/3 of these are in the "best little-known weblog" category.
Personally, counting the votes has been an enlightening experience: I've added a few blogs to my reading list just because people have sent nice reasons why someone should absolutely win a certain prize. Very horizon-expanding stuff.
Thank you everyone who voted - wait for the final list on March 1st!
Back to weblog
|"Main_blogentry_240204_1" last changed on 24-Feb-2004 01:36:29 EET by JanneJalkanen.|