Linking, linking, linking
I'm too tired to really write about anything. There are too many things I should do and too little time. So I'll just throw a couple of links I wanted to write longer stories about for you to digest.
- Human contribution to the heatwave of 2003. The first real proof that humans are causing the global warming. I know some people still don't believe it (there's always one), but practically every scientist agrees that there is now enough proof for that we're ruining the world. And this is bigger than any local environment threat you might imagine.
- Things I did not want to know about: The Star Wars holiday special.
- A video essay about interactive media, literacy and vocabulary, and games by Justin Hall. Via Matt. I was there and it tickled my creative nerve - but I can't quite figure out how to scratch it.
- What's next for weblogs - Dave Sifry's talk at Web 2.0. "English is no longer 50% of blogs." "There's a new blog every 7.4 seconds."
- Swedish media is ranking the most influential blogs. When will the Finnish media? No, wait... We don't have any influential blogs. The Finnish blogosphere is content to play in its own little sandbox. Which may be good, bad, or irrelevant, depending on your point of view.
Urgh. I'm exhausted. Not even three days of rest can remove this weariness anymore...
Back to weblog
|"Main_blogentry_061204_1" last changed on 06-Dec-2004 20:01:34 EET by JanneJalkanen.|