Total Music Honesty
This meme from Erik:
The Playlist Meme
- Open up the music player on your computer.
- Set it to play your entire music collection.
- Hit the "shuffle" command.
- Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
- If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don't have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you'd like.
Here's my list:
- CMX: Ruoste
- Irwin Goodman: Haistakaa paska koko valtiovalta
- U2: The Star Spangled Banner
- Schiller: Glück und Erfüllung
- Maria Kalaniemi & Algardaz: Huuma (Los Mareados)
- Edu Kettunen: Polkan transsi
- Fairground Attraction: Perfect
- Frankie Valli: Grease
- Nylon Beat: Love and Hate
- Leevi and the Leavings: Vasara ja nauloja
Back to weblog
|"Main_blogentry_081204_1" last changed on 08-Dec-2004 00:08:24 EET by JanneJalkanen.|